Due to the success and great response JetSurf USA had in its first year in the United States, they are looking to add a lucky individual to their team. This person will literally enjoy the “dream job” by traveling to luxury and exotic destinations and demonstrating teaching and showing off the coolest product on planet earth – The JETSURF!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Personal delivery of the JetSurf to customers who have previously reserved the board with a deposit, and who are anxious to have it delivered.
- Perform a professional training in which you will explain in detail everything one needs to know about the JetSurf.
- Learn how to ride the boards at an advanced level, then teach customers how to ride.
- Perform a rescue in the water and administer CPR if necessary.
- Prepare boat, jet ski and the JetSurf boards for use.
- Perform basic repairs, diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Flexibility to travel throughout US territory including Hawaii, PR.
- Must be mechanically-savvy. Be able to troubleshoot, identify and fix mechanic issues.
Some of the Benefits and Privileges include:
- Hanging out with high-profile customers in Luxurious Homes usually located on the water.
- Wearing flip flops, shorts and having your office on the sand, yachts, lakes, and beaches.
- Heavy traveling.
- Enjoying the JetSurfs and exercise while doing it.
- Paid traveling and accommodations.
- Be able to work legally in the United States – no jokes
- Valid Passport – if your previous job didn’t allow you to travel, now is your chance.
- Valid driver license – backing up a trailer without damaging other property would be nice.
- CPR Certification – don’t faint or panic if you cut your finger.
- Be able to swim, and dive. Hold your breath for at least 5 minutes under water, ok, so 3 minutes… kidding!! Can you hold your breath for 15 seconds?
- Bilingual – 100% English and “Todo mundo habla Espanol en Miami.”
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs – you will not need the gym after working with us.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school degree or GED.
- Basic computer, social media skills – have you ever heard of Instagram?
- Knowledge of Drone operation is a plus – a real one – not just video games.
- Surf, motorcycle, jet ski, snowboard, wakeboard skills (preferred) – watching the X-games from your couch is not enough.
- Must enjoy working with people, teaching and be patient with slow learners.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Be willing to follow all safety guidelines and rules in order to ensure your safety and safety of customers.
Compensation in negotiable (competitive) structured in salary plus commissions.
So, what now:
- Everything there is to know about JetSurf, you can find here. Check out www.jetsurf.com to know a little more about us.
- Check out the attached pictures https://www.facebook.com/pg/JetsurfUSAofficial/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1398846670192327
- Do you picture yourself being a part of the lifestyle shown in the photos?
- Now that you’ve read the job description (especially requirements) you may think it’s fun, but it’s not, this is work – hard work!
- Can you work hard? – send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org